Loan Closings: Week of December 17, 2018
Last week, NYBDC and its affiliates provided more than $5.9 million in alternative financing to small businesses throughout New York and New Jersey. With our partners, we helped businesses complete construction, purchase real estate, refinance debt, and purchase equipment.
- $1,371,000 for construction for a boutique lodge in Ulster County, NY.
- $81,000 to purchase real estate for a farm-brewery and apiary in Franklin County, NY.
- $1,169,000 for construction for a gas station in Warren County, NY.
- $136,000 to purchase real estate for an acupuncture clinic in Ulster County, NY.
- $150,000 to refinance debt for a marketing and communications agency in Erie County, NY.
- $911,000 for construction for a dentistry practice in Rensselaer County, NY.
- $506,000 to purchase real estate for a die manufacturer in Essex County, NJ.
- $1,646,000 to purchase equipment for a meat manufacturer and distributor in Morris County, NJ.
Thank you to everyone who supports our mission. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.