Loan Closings: Week of May 21, 2018
Last week, NYBDC and affiliates provided more than $1.3 million in alternative financing to small businesses throughout New York. Whether it’s for purchasing inventory, equipment, real estate, renovations, or working capital, together with our partners were are able to support small businesses in their growth and expansion.
- $225,000 to purchase inventory for a beer, wine, and liquor store in Rensselaer County, NY.
- $264,000 for renovations for a beer, wine, and liquor store in Rensselaer County, NY.
- $100,000 for working capital for a technology company in Oneida County, NY.
- $417,000 to purchase equipment for a deep sea passenger transportation company in New York County, NY.
- $350,000 to purchase real estate for an automotive parts and accessories store in Orange County, NY.
We look forward to our continued partnership in the future!