Loan Closings: Week of April 30, 2018
NYBDC and affiliates started the month of May off strong by providing more than $9 million in alternative financing. We are dedicated to helping small businesses grow and expand with a wide array of responsible lending options.
- $1,947,000 to purchase real estate for a paper product manufacturer in Washington County, NY.
- $2,738,000 to purchase real estate for an equipment repair company in Suffolk County, NY.
- $1,638,000 for construction for a construction material merchant in Suffolk County, NY.
- $886,000 to purchase real estate for a wood product manufacturer in Queens County, NY.
- $578,000 to purchase real estate for site preparation contractors in Erie County, NY.
- $450,000 for renovations for a restaurant in Albany County, NY.
- $235,000 to refinance debt for a clothing store in Kings County, NY.
- $150,000 for working capital for a law office in Montgomery County, NY.
- $150,000 for leasehold improvements for a snack bar in Philadelphia County, PA.
- $250,000 to refinance debt for a clothing store in New York County, NY.
Thank you to our partners who make our work possible! We look forward to working with you in the future.