Loan Closings: Week of March 5, 2018
Last week NYBDC and affiliates provided over $9.4 million in financing to small businesses. With the help of our partners, small businesses across New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania are able to start and grow their operations. Thank you to those who share in our mission! We look forward to your continued partnership.
- $1,118,000 loan to purchase real estate for a miscellaneous nondurable goods merchant in Suffolk County, NY.
- $3,248,000 loan to purchase real estate for a hotel in Dutchess County, NY.
- $1,240,000 loan to purchase real estate for a grocery wholesale company in Hudson County, NY.
- $969,000 loan for construction for a commercial printing company in Montgomery County, PA.
- $2,865,000 loan to purchase real estate for an electronic goods company in Middlesex County, NJ.