Loan Closings: Week of February 26, 2018
Last week, NYBDC and affiliates provided more than $2.5 million in alternative financing to small businesses throughout New York. Whether it’s for leasehold improvements, working capital, or purchasing real estate, together with our partners we are able to support small businesses in their growth and expansion.
- $75,000 for leasehold improvements for a restaurant in Kings County, NY.
- $616,000 to purchase real estate for a storage facility in Ulster County, NY.
- $750,000 to purchase real estate for a construction company in Orleans County, NY.
- $1,091,500 to purchase real estate for a recycling facility in Suffolk County, NY.
- $53,500 for working capital for a radio station in Erie County, NY.
We look forward to your continued partnership in the future!