Loan Closings: Week of September 18, 2017
Last week, NYBDC and affiliates The 504 Company and Excelsior Growth Fund provided more than $3 million in alternative financing to small businesses. Thank you to the partners who make our work possible!
- $535,000 loan to purchase real estate for a consumer electronics and appliances rental company in Wayne County, PA.
- $250,000 loan for working capital for a company that provides schools with qualified substitute teachers in Montgomery County, PA.
- $262,000 loan to purchase real estate for a music company in Orange County, NY.
- $402,500 loan for construction costs for an audio/video installation company in Orange County, NY.
- $1,324,000 loan for constructions cost for a meat market in Westchester County, NY.
- $175,000 loan to refinance debt for a computer services company in Hudson County, NY.
- $100,000 loan for working capital for a nursery and garden center in Suffolk County, NY.