Loan Closings: Week of September 9, 2019
Last week, NYBDC and its affiliates provided over $5.7 million in alternative financing for small business owners in New York and Pennsylvania. Thank you to all of our partners who work with us to help small businesses succeed and make a lasting, positive impact on their communities.
- $2,200,000 for leasehold improvements for a full service restaurant in New York County, NY.
- $2,550,000 for construction for a hotel in Onondaga County, NY.
- $125,000 to purchase equipment for a nail salon in Queens County, NY.
- $350,000 for leasehold improvements for a full service restaurant in Kings County, NY.
- $120,000 to purchase real estate for a skateboard and snowboard accessories store in Erie County, NY.
- $451,000 to purchase real estate for a full-service accounting, software, and consulting firm in Allegheny County, PA.