Loan Closings: Week of September 4, 2017
Last week, NYBDC and affiliates The 504 Company and Excelsior Growth Fund provided more than $4.5 million in alternative financing to small businesses. Thank you to the partners who make our work possible!
- $521,000 loan to refinance debt for a real estate agency in Allegheny County, PA.
- $1,775,000 loan for renovations for a lessor of nonresidential buildings in Suffolk County, NY.
- $394,300 loan for working capital for a wine distributor in Suffolk County, NY
- $1,542,000 loan for construction for a manufacturer of premium truck beds in Centre County, PA.
- $250,000 loan for leasehold improvements for a coffee shop in Hudson County, NJ.
- $80,000 loan to purchase inventory for a men’s clothing store in New York, NY.