Loan Closings: Week of September 18, 2017
Last week, NYBDC and affiliates The 504 Company and Excelsior Growth Fund provided more than $3 million in alternative financing to small businesses. Thank you to the partners who make our work possible!
- $535,000 loan to purchase real estate for a consumer electronics and appliances rental company in Wayne County, PA.
- $250,000 loan for working capital for a company that provides schools with qualified substitute teachers in Montgomery County, PA.
- $262,000 loan to purchase real estate for a music company in Orange County, NY.
- $402,500 loan for construction costs for an audio/video installation company in Orange County, NY.
- $1,324,000 loan for constructions cost for a meat market in Westchester County, NY.
- $175,000 loan to refinance debt for a computer services company in Hudson County, NY.
- $100,000 loan for working capital for a nursery and garden center in Suffolk County, NY.
We offer a full suite of alternative small business financing products including SBA 504, 7(a) and Community Advantage loans, as well as online loans. Interested in partnering? Call Kevin Gallagher, Head of Business Development, at 1-877-575-9281 or visit www.nybdc.com.