Loan Closings: Week of October 16, 2017
Last week, NYBDC and affiliates The 504 Company and Excelsior Growth Fund provided more than $1.4 million in alternative financing to small businesses. Thank you to the partners who make our work possible!
- $150,000 loan for working capital for a security services company in Erie County, NY.
- $440,000 loan to purchase real estate for a laboratory in Suffolk County, NY.
- $375,000 loan to refinance debt for a restaurant and bar in Onondaga County, NY.
- $268,000 loan to purchase real estate for a veterinary hospital in Monroe County, NY.
- $20,000 loan for working capital for a cell phone and computer company in Monmouth, NJ.
- $50,000 loan for working capital for a consulting firm in New York, NY.
- $60,000 loan to refinance debt for an auto parts wholesaler in Queens County, NY.
- $100,000 loan to refinance debt for a hair salon in Schenectady County, NY.
We offer a full suite of alternative small business financing products including SBA 504, 7(a) and Community Advantage loans, as well as online loans. Interested in partnering? Call Kevin Gallagher, Head of Business Development, at 1-877-575-9281 or visit www.nybdc.com.