Loan Closings: Week of November 20, 2017
Last week, NYBDC and affiliates The 504 Company and Excelsior Growth Fund provided more than $2.3 million in alternative financing to small businesses. Thank you to the partners who make our work possible!
- $92,000 loan to purchase real estate for an auto repair company in Orange County, NY.
- $128,000 loan to purchase real estate for a hay farm in Orange County, NY.
- $387,000 loan for leasehold improvements for a restaurant in New York, NY.
- $81,000 loan for working capital for a physical fitness center in Philadelphia County, PA.
- $1,129,000 loan to purchase inventory for a steel manufacturing company in Kings County, NY.
- $506,000 loan to purchase real estate for a dentist office in Nassau County, NY.
We offer a full suite of alternative small business financing products including SBA 504, 7(a) and Community Advantage loans, as well as online loans. Interested in partnering? Contact us today!