Loan Closings: Week of May 27, 2019
With the help of our partners, NYBDC works hard to provide financing to help small business owners make an impact in their communities. Last week, we provided over $2 million in financing to businesses throughout New York and New Jersey to support their expansion and growth.
- $1,123,720 for furniture, fixtures, and equipment for a food manufacturer and distributor in Suffolk County, NY.
- $800,000 to purchase real estate for a real estate holding company in Erie County, NY.
- $250,000 for working capital for a hotel in Cape May County, NJ.
- $28,205 for installations for a cabinet distributor in Westchester County, NY.
- $190,000 to purchase equipment for a fitness and recreational sports center in Nassau County, NY.