Loan Closings: Week of June 18, 2018
NYBDC and its affiliates provided over $1.5 million in alternative financing for small businesses in New York State last week. Whether it’s for leasehold improvements, working capital, or purchasing real estate, together with our partners we are able to support small businesses in their growth and expansion.
- $125,000 for working capital for a management consulting firm in Kings, NY.
- $231,000 to purchase real estate for a lodge in Hamilton, NY.
- $500,000 to purchase real estate for a hotel in Monroe, NY.
- $143,750 to purchase real estate for a hotel in Monroe, NY.
- $290,000 to purchase real estate for a beauty salon in Suffolk, NY.
- $350,000 for leasehold improvements for a brewery in Westchester, NY.
Thank you to our partners who make our work possible! We look forward to working with you in the future.