Loan Closings: Week of July 2, 2018
NYBDC and affiliates The 504 Company and Excelsior Growth Fund strive to help small business grow by providing responsible lending options. This past week, we provided over $3.6 million in alternative financing for working capital and purchasing real estate for small businesses in New York State.
- $50,000 for working capital for a cosmetology school in Suffolk County, NY.
- $514,000 to purchase real estate for an air conditioning service company in Queens County, NY.
- $244,000 to purchase real estate for a school in Westchester County, NY.
- $820,000 to purchase real estate for a building materials dealer in Suffolk County, NY.
- $2,022,000 to purchase real estate for a sheet metal manufacturer in Monroe County, NY.
We thank our partners who make our work possible!