Loan Closings: Week of February 12, 2018
NYBDC and affiliates are committed to helping small businesses grow and access the capital they need to improve and expand their operations. Whether that’s through the purchasing of real estate or equipment, construction or working capital, together with our bank partners we offer small business owners access to responsible financing.
Last week, we provided more than $10 million in alternative financing to small businesses across New York State. Thank you to the partners who share our mission to support small businesses.
- $50,000 loan to purchase equipment for a church in Richmond County, NY.
- $2,439,000 loan to purchase real estate for a computer systems design services company in Suffolk County, NY.
- $500,000 loan to purchase real estate for a dentist office in Saratoga County, NY.
- $2,782,000 loan for construction for a physical, occupational and speech therapy company in Kings County, NY.
- $1,740,000 loan to purchase real estate for an electrical contracting and instillation company in Queens County, NY.
- $500,000 loan for working capital for a scientific and technical services company in Oneida County, NY.
- $2,048,000 loan for construction for a brewery in Essex County, NY.