Loan Closings: Week of December 4, 2017
Last week, NYBDC and affiliates The 504 Company and Excelsior Growth Fund provided more than $1 million in alternative financing to small businesses. Thank you to the partners who make our work possible!
- $118,250 loan for construction purposes for a construction company in Orange County, NY.
- $590,000 loan to purchase real estate for a hotel in Sullivan County, NY.
- $100,000 loan for working capital for fitness center in Dutchess County, NY.
- $75,000 loan to purchase equipment for a brewery in Nassau County, NY.
- $39,200 loan for franchise fees for a home health care company in Rensselaer County, NY.
- $60,000 loan to purchase inventory for a retail swimwear company in Kings County, NY.
- $30,000 loan for working capital for a maintenance construction company in Hudson County, NJ.
We offer a full suite of alternative small business financing products including SBA 504, 7(a) and Community Advantage loans, as well as online loans. Interested in partnering? Contact us today!