SBA 7(a) Loans
If you’re a small business owner looking to secure capital, but do not qualify for traditional financing, the SBA 7(a) program, may be right for you. Advantage loans can be used for a wide variety of your financing needs, including working capital, equipment purchases, real estate acquisition and improvements, business acquisitions, and debt refinance. With low variable rates, extended repayment terms, and flexible requirements, this program offers small business owners the perfect opportunity to grow and expand their businesses.
Use of Funds:
Secure working capital
Acquisition and/or improvement of owner occupied real estate
- Refinance of qualified debt
- Competitive, variable interest rates determined on a case by case basis
- For more on our current interest rates, contact a loan officer
Advantage Loan Amounts
- $50,000 to $5,000,000
- 5-10 years for machinery and equipment dependent on useful life
- Up to 10 years for working capital
- Terms for debt refinance determined on a case by case basis
- Less than $5,000,000 of net income averaged over past 2 years
- Combined net worth of less than $15 million for all applicants and affiliates
Ready to Apply?
Source: US Small Business Administration
Learn More About Our Other Loan Programs:
Subscribe to our mailing list to stay up-to-date with the latest news from NYBDC.
Last week, NYBDC and affiliates provided more than $8.5 million in alternative financing to small...
Last week NYBDC and affiliates provided over $9.4 million in financing to small businesses. With the...
Last week, NYBDC and affiliates provided more than $2.5 million in alternative financing to small...
NYBDC and its affiliates are dedicated to helping small businesses access responsible funding...
NYBDC and affiliates are committed to helping small businesses grow and access the capital they need...