USDA B&I Loans
NYBDC, working with the US Department of Agriculture (USDA), provides Business and Industrial Guaranteed loans to help improve, develop or finance businesses, industry and employment, and to improve the economic and environmental climate in rural communities, including pollution abatement and control.
These USDA loans are available to businesses located in areas outside any city with a population of 50,000 or more and its immediately adjacent urbanized or urbanizing areas (the USDA provides a priority to areas with populations under 25,000).
- Up to $10 million
- Constructing or equipping of buildings
- Purchase of businesses, land of buildings
- Start-up costs and working capital
- Refinance debts
- Agricultural productions
- Interest rates can be negotiated as fixed or variable and have varying maturities depending on the usages.
- Certain communities are prioritized based on economic conditions and high unemployment
- EZ / EC zones and Champion Communities are priorities
- High impact businesses are preferred
- Businesses offering the ability to generate significant job creation are also preferred
Learn more about our other loan programs
Subscribe to our mailing list to stay up-to-date with the latest news from NYBDC.
Last week, NYBDC and affiliates provided $1,181,000 in alternative financing to hard-working small...
Whether your business clients need to refinance debt, purchase real estate, or has a working capital...
Our team finished 2019 strong by providing more than $2,000,000 to help businesses in New York...
Our team of professional lenders are working hard this holiday season to provide financing solutions...
Our team of expert lenders are working hard every day to provide financing solutions for small...