SBA 7(a) Loans
If you’re a small business owner looking to secure capital, but do not qualify for traditional financing, the SBA 7(a) program, may be right for you. Advantage loans can be used for a wide variety of your financing needs, including working capital, equipment purchases, real estate acquisition and improvements, business acquisitions, and debt refinance. With low variable rates, extended repayment terms, and flexible requirements, this program offers small business owners the perfect opportunity to grow and expand their businesses.
Use of Funds:
Secure working capital
Acquisition and/or improvement of owner occupied real estate
- Refinance of qualified debt
- Competitive, variable interest rates determined on a case by case basis
- For more on our current interest rates, contact a loan officer
Advantage Loan Amounts
- $50,000 to $5,000,000
- 5-10 years for machinery and equipment dependent on useful life
- Up to 10 years for working capital
- Terms for debt refinance determined on a case by case basis
- Less than $5,000,000 of net income averaged over past 2 years
- Combined net worth of less than $15 million for all applicants and affiliates
Ready to Apply?
Source: US Small Business Administration
Learn More About Our Other Loan Programs:
Subscribe to our mailing list to stay up-to-date with the latest news from NYBDC.
NYBDC and affiliates are dedicated to helping small businesses achieve their goals and make a...
NYBDC and affiliates started the month of July strong providing nearly $5 million in financing for...
2019 Lenders of the Year: Excelsior Growth Fund, New York Business Development Corporation, and The...
NYBDC works hard to provide financing to small business owners so they can make a positive impact on...
Last week, NYBDC and its affiliates provided over $4 million in financing for businesses to purchase...