Asset Based Lines of Credit
NYBDC has entered into a partnership with BDC Capital Corporation to support and/or provide fully followed asset based lines asset based lines of credit from $750,000 to $3 million to address a clear gap in the current market and to support your customers.
Like NYBDC, BDC Capital works with lending partners in New England to provide loans to small
businesses that are not able to secure conventional financing. BDC Capital has developed the lending program and staffing to support this partnership and will work with us to make the loan (with or without participation from the referring bank) or to provide fee based services to manage the ABL relationship for the lender. If you know a business that seeks financing to manage a temporary loss of revenue, or that wishes to leverage a balance sheet to access financing, our ABL offering is an affordable, flexible option.
- Lines of credit from $750,000 - $3 million
Interest Rates & Fees
- Interest rate: one month LIBOR + 6 to 7%
- 1% closing fee and 1/2% renewal fee
- Field exam fees: $850/day at 3 to 4 days
- All-in cost is about 8.5-9% depending on loan size
Use of Funds
- Support a business through a temporary loss of revenue with the goal of returning to profitability
- Leverage balance sheet assets to free up working capital or finance other business expenses
- Typical industries include manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, and some service companies
- Construction companies, start-ups, healthcare related companies, and companies with inventory financing needs greater than receivable financing needs are not eligible
Key Collateral Items
- Daily submission of sales and cash receipts
- Up to 80% on 90 days receivables and up to 50% on eligible inventory
- Weekly submission of A/R and A/P agings, inventory and financial statements
- Annual reviewed or audited financial statement and annual monthly projections for covenant reset
For more information or applications, please call Andrew Linehan at (518) 463-2268
Subscribe to our mailing list to stay up-to-date with the latest news from NYBDC.
Last week, NYBDC and its affiliates The 504 Company and Excelsior Growth Fund provided over $2...
We are proud to announce that two NYBDC and affiliate The 504 Company clients have received Small...
We moved from April to May with an incredible week of lending, providing more than $12 million in...
In partnership with the small business banking community throughout New York, New Jersey and...
No matter what stage a business is in, we have a financing solution to support their goals for...