Loan Closings: Week of October 2, 2017
Last week, NYBDC and affiliates The 504 Company and Excelsior Growth Fund provided more than $1.9 million in alternative financing to small businesses. Thank you to the partners who make our work possible!
- $935,000 loan to purchase real estate for a restaurant in Albany County, NY.
- $619,000 loan to purchase real estate for a physical fitness center in Niagara County, NY.
- $217,000 loan for construction purposes for a dental office in Erie County, NY.
- $100,000 loan for working capital for a grocery merchant wholesaler in Nassau County, NY.
- $80,000 loan for working capital for a cell phone and computer repair store in Nassau County, NY.
We offer a full suite of alternative small business financing products including SBA 504, 7(a) and Community Advantage loans, as well as online loans. Interested in partnering? Call Kevin Gallagher, Head of Business Development, at 1-877-575-9281 or visit www.nybdc.com.