Loan Closings: Week of October 9, 2017
Last week, NYBDC and affiliates The 504 Company and Excelsior Growth Fund provided more than $1.1 million in alternative financing to small businesses. Thank you to the partners who make our work possible!
- $271,000 loan to purchase real estate for an accountant’s office in Chester County, PA.
- $320,000 loan to purchase real estate for fitness and recreational sports center in Dutchess County, NY.
- $173,000 loan to purchase real estate for a graphic design company in Hudson County, NJ.
- $100,000 loan for working capital for a clothing manufacturer in Hudson County, NJ.
- $30,000 loan to refinance debt for a consulting company in Rockland County, NY.
- $100,000 loan to refinance debt for a brewery in Suffolk County, NY.
- $50,000 loan for working capital for an antique store in Columbia County, NY.
- $100,000 loan for working capital for motion picture and video production company in Kings County, NY.
We offer a full suite of alternative small business financing products including SBA 504, 7(a) and Community Advantage loans, as well as online loans. Interested in partnering? Call Kevin Gallagher, Head of Business Development, at 1-877-575-9281 or visit www.nybdc.com.